Name of the register
Global Digital Rehabilitation Program
Jamk University of Applied Sciences
P.O. Box 207′
FI-40101 Jyväskylä, Finland
Contact in matters concerning the register
What personal data do we collect when you fill in the web form?
- E-mail address
- Organisation name
- Headquarter located in (country)
- Type of organisation
- Regional focus of you work
- Description of your role in the field of Digital Rehabilitation
- Activities you would be interested in when joining the network
What personal data do we collect when you subscribe to our newsletter?
- Email address
Purpose for processing personal data?
We collect the above mentioned data so that we can
- contact you to be part of the Global Digital Rehabilitation network and find you a suitable role according to your wishes in the network,
- keep you updated on activities related to Global Digital Rehabilitation, and/or
- send you regular news about Global Digital Rehabilitation.
Legal bases for processing personal data
Data is processed based on the consent of the data subject.
You can withdraw your consent and ask for correction of your data as follows:
- By contacting the contact person mentioned in this privacy statement concerning the Global Digital Rehabilitation network
- Unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in one of our newsletters. You can update your information by clicking the “Update your preferences” link in one of our newsletters. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data from the newsletter service provider by using the Erasure Request Form (in the end of the page).
Regular information sources
Persons provide the data by themselves.
How and for how long do we store your data? The transfer of data into countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area and the protection principles
The personal data collected by the registration form is securely stored in a cloud web server hosted by Tuonetti provided by Hetzner Finland’s data centre in Helsinki, Finland.
We will keep the data as long as you want to be part of the Global Digital Rehabilitation network.
The personal data collected by the newsletter service is securely stored in servers located in the United States. However, the service provider has created a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) to incorporate the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) issued by the European Commission, and to enable the transfer of European personal data to the service provider in the United States as well as to permit the service provider to process that data lawfully according to GDPR. The newsletter service provider’s application is encrypted with TLS 1.2 or higher. We will keep the personal data in the newsletter service as long as you wish to receive our newsletter.
Automated profiling related to personal data is not conducted.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org/
- Preventing the newsletter sign up popup from appearing on every website visit
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our program uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Rights of the Data Subject